Check out our free Pelicans vs Lakers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Wednesday, February 15th
- Betting Odds: LAL -4, NO +146 | LAL -176 O/U 234.5
Pelicans vs Lakers ATS Pick: NO +4
- The Pelicans are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- New Orleans has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- New Orleans has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- New Orleans has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
LeBron James Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Total Points (+100)
- LeBron James has gone over 27.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 44 games, James has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.4% of the time.
- LeBron James has outscored 27.5 points in 52.4% of his games at home.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 57 games, Valanciunas has surpassed today’s scoring prop 50.9% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Jonas Valanciunas has averaged 16.3 points per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas has gone over 13.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
D’Angelo Russell Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- D’Angelo Russell has gone over 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- For the season, D’Angelo Russell is averaging 17.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 56 games, Russell has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.1% of the time.
Trey Murphy III Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 55 games, Murphy III has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 49.1% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Trey Murphy III scored 12 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Trey Murphy III has failed to surpass 13.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.