Check out our free Pelicans vs Magic prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Orlando. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Magic NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Orlando Magic
- Where: Orlando at Amway Center
- Date: Friday, January 20th
- Betting Odds NO -1, NO -119 | ORL +100 O/U 228.5
Pelicans vs Magic ATS Pick: ORL +1
- Orlando has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Magic have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Orlando is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-120)
- Wendell Carter Jr. has outscored 16.5 points in just 33.3% of his games at home.
- Through 25 games, Carter Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.0% of the time.
- Wendell Carter Jr. has remained below 16.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- CJ McCollum has failed to surpass 25.5 points 18 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.0%.
- In his most recent game, CJ McCollum scored 21 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- CJ McCollum has failed to surpass today’s prop of 25.5 points in 3 straight games.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Jonas Valanciunas has failed to surpass 19.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 68.75%.
- When playing on the road, Jonas Valanciunas has averaged 16.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Jonas Valanciunas scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Paolo Banchero Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Through 37 games, Banchero has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.5% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Paolo Banchero scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Paolo Banchero has remained below 21.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.