Check out our free Pelicans vs Rockets prop picks for this NBA game in Houston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Rockets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Houston Rockets
- Where: Houston at Toyota Center
- Date: Sunday, March 19th
- Betting Odds: NO -4.5, NO -200 | HOU +167 O/U 227.5
Pelicans vs Rockets ATS Pick: HOU +4.5
- The Rockets have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- Houston has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Houston has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Rockets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
Brandon Ingram Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-115)
- For the season, Brandon Ingram is averaging 23.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Brandon Ingram has averaged 24.5 points per game.
- Brandon Ingram has remained below 26.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Alperen Sengün has gone over 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Alperen Sengün has averaged 15.3 points per game.
- Through 64 games, Sengün has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.4% of the time.
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 48 games, Porter Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.2% of the time.
- For the season, Kevin Porter Jr. is averaging 18.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Kevin Porter Jr. has averaged 19.5 points per game.
Trey Murphy III Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- When playing on the road, Trey Murphy III has averaged 12.0 points per game.
- Trey Murphy III has outscored 14.5 points in just 41.2% of his games on the road.
- Trey Murphy III has failed to surpass 14.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.11%.