Check out our free Pelicans vs Trail Blazers prop picks for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Monday, March 27th
- Betting Odds: NO -10.5, NO -552 | POR +403 O/U 226.5
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: NO -10.5
- New Orleans has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, New Orleans is 3-2 vs the spread.
- New Orleans has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, New Orleans is 6-4 vs the spread.
Brandon Ingram Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (+105)
- Brandon Ingram has gone over 26.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 33.33%.
- For the season, Brandon Ingram is averaging 23.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 37 games, Ingram has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.1% of the time.
Herbert Jones Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, Herbert Jones has averaged 10.0 points per game.
- Herbert Jones has failed to surpass 8.5 points 9 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 37.5%.
- Herbert Jones has gone over 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Josh Richardson Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Josh Richardson has gone over 9.5 points 31 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 51.61%.
- Through 57 games, Richardson has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.4% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Josh Richardson outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 13 points.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- CJ McCollum has outscored 20.5 points in 59.4% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, CJ McCollum outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 21 points.
- Through 67 games, McCollum has surpassed today’s scoring prop 55.2% of the time.