Check out our free Pelicans vs Wizards prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Washington. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pelicans vs Wizards NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New Orleans Pelicans at Washington Wizards
- Where: Washington at Capital One Arena
- Date: Monday, January 9th
- Betting Odds WAS -2, NO +104 | WAS -125 O/U 228.0
Pelicans vs Wizards ATS Pick: WAS -2
- Washington has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Washington has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Washington has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing on the road, Jonas Valanciunas has averaged 15.1 points per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas has gone over 16.5 points 9 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 0.0%.
- Jonas Valanciunas has remained below 16.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Kyle Kuzma is averaging 21.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Kyle Kuzma has remained below 22.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 39 games, Kuzma has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.6% of the time.
Monte Morris Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- When playing at home, Monte Morris has averaged 8.9 points per game.
- Monte Morris has remained below 10.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Monte Morris scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 36 games, Porzingis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.1% of the time.
- Kristaps Porzingis has remained below 23.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Kristaps Porzingis has failed to surpass today’s prop of 23.5 points in 3 straight games.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!