Check out our free Pistons vs Bulls prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pistons vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Friday, December 30th
- Betting Odds CHI -8.5, DET +266 | CHI -342 O/U 230.0
Pistons vs Bulls ATS Pick: CHI -8.5
- Chicago has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Chicago has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 home games.
- Chicago has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Isaiah Stewart Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-120)
- Isaiah Stewart has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Isaiah Stewart has remained below 11.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Isaiah Stewart has failed to surpass 11.5 points 9 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Zach LaVine has gone over 22.5 points 11 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 18.18%.
- When playing at home, Zach LaVine has averaged 20.6 points per game.
- Zach LaVine has remained below 22.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Jalen Duren Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jalen Duren has failed to surpass 9.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.64%.
- In his most recent game, Jalen Duren scored 7 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Jalen Duren has averaged 7.5 points per game.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Through 34 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.9% of the time.
- In his most recent game, DeMar DeRozan outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 42 points.
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 27.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.