Check out our free Pistons vs Raptors prop picks for this NBA game in Toronto. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pistons vs Raptors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Detroit Pistons at Toronto Raptors
- Where: Toronto at Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Friday, March 24th
- Betting Odds: TOR -14.5, DET +697 | TOR -1095 O/U 224.0
Pistons vs Raptors ATS Pick: TOR -14.5
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Toronto is 6-4 vs the spread.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Toronto is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Raptors are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Toronto has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Jaden Ivey Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-105)
- Through 65 games, Ivey has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.5% of the time.
- Jaden Ivey has remained below 16.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Jaden Ivey is averaging 15.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Marvin Bagley III Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Marvin Bagley III has gone over 14.5 points 11 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 9.09%.
- For the season, Marvin Bagley III is averaging 11.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Marvin Bagley III has outscored 14.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
Killian Hayes Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Killian Hayes has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Killian Hayes has gone over 12.5 points 21 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 28.57%.
- For the season, Killian Hayes is averaging 9.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
James Wiseman Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- For the season, James Wiseman is averaging 9.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 36 games, Wiseman has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 25.0% of the time.
- In his most recent game, James Wiseman scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.