Check out our free Pistons vs Rockets prop picks for this NBA game in Houston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pistons vs Rockets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Detroit Pistons at Houston Rockets
- Where: Houston at Toyota Center
- Date: Friday, March 31st
- Betting Odds: HOU -6.5, DET +203 | HOU -249 O/U 229.0
Pistons vs Rockets ATS Pick: HOU -6.5
- The Rockets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Houston has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Houston is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Houston has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Killian Hayes Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-125)
- Through 70 games, Hayes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 28.6% of the time.
- Killian Hayes has remained below 13.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Killian Hayes has outscored 13.5 points in just 29.4% of his games on the road.
Marvin Bagley III Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Marvin Bagley III has remained below 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Marvin Bagley III has remained below 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing on the road, Marvin Bagley III has averaged 11.8 points per game.
James Wiseman Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- James Wiseman has remained below 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- James Wiseman has failed to surpass 14.5 points 27 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 87.1%.
- James Wiseman has outscored 14.5 points in just 12.5% of his games on the road.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Through 74 games, Smith Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.1% of the time.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has failed to surpass 14.5 points 37 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.55%.
- In his most recent game, Jabari Smith Jr. scored 12 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.