Check out our free Pistons vs Spurs prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in San Antonio. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Pistons vs Spurs NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs
- Where: San Antonio at AT&T Center
- Date: Friday, January 6th
- Betting Odds SA -0.5, DET +-106 | SA -114 O/U 236.5
Pistons vs Spurs ATS Pick: DET +0.5
- Detroit has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Pistons’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 road games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Detroit is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Pistons’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Killian Hayes Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-130)
- Killian Hayes has remained below 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Killian Hayes has failed to surpass today’s prop of 13.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Killian Hayes has outscored 13.5 points in just 30.0% of his games on the road.
Jalen Duren Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Jalen Duren has remained below 9.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- For the season, Jalen Duren is averaging 7.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jalen Duren has remained below 9.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Tre Jones Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Tre Jones has outscored 14.5 points in just 35.0% of his games at home.
- Tre Jones has failed to surpass 14.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.87%.
- Through 37 games, Jones has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.1% of the time.
Isaiah Stewart Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Isaiah Stewart has gone over 12.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 16.67%.
- Through 34 games, Stewart has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.2% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Isaiah Stewart has averaged 11.4 points per game.