Check out our free Raptors vs Bucks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Milwaukee. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Raptors vs Bucks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks
- Where: Milwaukee at Fiserv Forum
- Date: Tuesday, January 17th
- Betting Odds MIL -4.5, TOR +159 | MIL -193 O/U 224.0
Raptors vs Bucks ATS Pick: TOR +4.5
- Toronto has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Toronto has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Toronto is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Raptors’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+150)
- Gary Trent Jr. has gone over 17.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.64%.
- Gary Trent Jr. has outscored 17.5 points in 60.0% of his games on the road.
- Through 37 games, Trent Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 62.2% of the time.
Fred VanVleet Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Fred VanVleet has gone over 17.5 points 18 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Fred VanVleet has remained below 17.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 36 games, VanVleet has surpassed today’s scoring prop exactly half of the time.
Pascal Siakam Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Pascal Siakam has gone over 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Pascal Siakam has averaged 27.6 points per game.
- Through 34 games, Siakam has surpassed today’s scoring prop 55.9% of the time.
OG Anunoby Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, OG Anunoby has averaged 16.6 points per game.
- OG Anunoby has failed to surpass 14.5 points 6 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 40.0%.
- For the season, OG Anunoby is averaging 17.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!