Check out our free Raptors vs Cavaliers prop picks for this NBA game in Cleveland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Raptors vs Cavaliers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers
- Where: Cleveland at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Date: Sunday, February 26th
- Betting Odds: CLE -6.5, TOR +221 | CLE -274 O/U 216.0
Raptors vs Cavaliers ATS Pick: CLE -6.5
- The Cavaliers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Cleveland has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Cleveland is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Cleveland is 7-3 vs the spread.
Evan Mobley Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-130)
- Evan Mobley has remained below 17.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Evan Mobley has outscored 17.5 points in just 29.0% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Evan Mobley scored 13 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Darius Garland Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Darius Garland has gone over 21.5 points 23 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.87%.
- Darius Garland has gone over today’s prop of 21.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Darius Garland has gone over 21.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- In his most recent game, Donovan Mitchell scored 19 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Donovan Mitchell has failed to surpass 25.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- Donovan Mitchell has failed to surpass today’s prop of 25.5 points in 2 straight games.
Jarrett Allen Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 56 games, Allen has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 46.4% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Jarrett Allen scored 14 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jarrett Allen has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 3 straight games.