Check out our free Raptors vs Clippers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Raptors vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Toronto Raptors at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Wednesday, March 8th
- Betting Odds: LAC -2.5, TOR +120 | LAC -144 O/U 230.5
Raptors vs Clippers ATS Pick: TOR +2.5
- Toronto has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Toronto has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Raptors have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- Toronto has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing at home, Ivica Zubac has averaged 9.8 points per game.
- Ivica Zubac has outscored 8.5 points in 60.7% of his games at home.
- Ivica Zubac has gone over 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Fred VanVleet Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Fred VanVleet has remained below 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Fred VanVleet is averaging 19.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Fred VanVleet has gone over 20.5 points 24 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 45.83%.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Kawhi Leonard has outscored 25.5 points in just 47.4% of his games at home.
- Through 39 games, Leonard has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.6% of the time.
- Kawhi Leonard has gone over 25.5 points 17 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 41.18%.
OG Anunoby Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- OG Anunoby has remained below 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, OG Anunoby scored 12 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- OG Anunoby has failed to surpass 13.5 points 10 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.