Check out our free Raptors vs Jazz prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Salt Lake City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Raptors vs Jazz NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Toronto Raptors at Utah Jazz
- Where: Salt Lake City at Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Date: Wednesday, February 1st
- Betting Odds UTA -3, TOR +125 | UTA -150 O/U 230.5
Raptors vs Jazz ATS Pick: UTA -3
- Utah has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Jazz are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Utah is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Precious Achiuwa Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-115)
- Precious Achiuwa has failed to surpass 15.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 86.36%.
- When playing on the road, Precious Achiuwa has averaged 12.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Precious Achiuwa scored 11 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Gary Trent Jr. has remained below 19.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 45 games, Trent Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.2% of the time.
- Gary Trent Jr. has gone over 19.5 points 19 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 42.11%.
Pascal Siakam Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Pascal Siakam has failed to surpass today’s prop of 24.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 42 games, Siakam has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.6% of the time.
- Pascal Siakam has failed to surpass 24.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 66.67%.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Lauri Markkanen has remained below 25.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Lauri Markkanen has outscored 25.5 points in just 39.1% of his games at home.
- Through 47 games, Markkanen has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.3% of the time.