Check out our free Raptors vs Knicks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Raptors vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Toronto Raptors at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Monday, January 16th
- Betting Odds NY -2.5, TOR +118 | NY -140 O/U 218.5
Raptors vs Knicks ATS Pick: NY -2.5
- New York has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, New York is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Knicks are 3-0 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 9-1 in their last 10 home games.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-140)
- When playing at home, Julius Randle has averaged 23.0 points per game.
- Through 44 games, Randle has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.6% of the time.
- For the season, Julius Randle is averaging 24.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- RJ Barrett has failed to surpass 19.5 points 10 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.63%.
- RJ Barrett has failed to surpass today’s prop of 19.5 points in 2 straight games.
- RJ Barrett has remained below 19.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Mitchell Robinson Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Mitchell Robinson has remained below 7.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Mitchell Robinson has remained below 7.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Mitchell Robinson scored 4 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jalen Brunson Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jalen Brunson has outscored 24.5 points in just 31.8% of his games at home.
- For the season, Jalen Brunson is averaging 22.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 41 games, Brunson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.6% of the time.