Check out our free Rockets vs 76ers prop picks for this NBA game in Philadelphia. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Rockets vs 76ers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Houston Rockets at Philadelphia 76ers
- Where: Philadelphia at Wells Fargo Center
- Date: Monday, February 13th
- Betting Odds: PHI -13.5, HOU +597 | PHI -876 O/U 226.5
Rockets vs 76ers ATS Pick: PHI -13.5
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Philadelphia is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- Philadelphia has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- The 76ers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-120)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has outscored 13.5 points in just 34.6% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Jabari Smith Jr. is averaging 12.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 53 games, Smith Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.8% of the time.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Through 51 games, Sengün has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.2% of the time.
- Alperen Sengün has outscored 16.5 points in just 30.8% of his games on the road.
- Alperen Sengün has remained below 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Tobias Harris Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- When playing at home, Tobias Harris has averaged 16.7 points per game.
- For the season, Tobias Harris is averaging 15.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Tobias Harris has failed to surpass 14.5 points 9 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 40.91%.
James Harden Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- James Harden has remained below 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- James Harden has gone over 21.5 points 17 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.29%.
- James Harden has outscored 21.5 points in just 47.6% of his games at home.