Check out our free Rockets vs Bulls prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Rockets vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Houston Rockets at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Monday, December 26th
- Betting Odds CHI -7.5, HOU +244 | CHI -302 O/U 230.5
Rockets vs Bulls ATS Pick: CHI -7.5
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 home games.
- Chicago has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- Chicago has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Jalen Green Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-120)
- Jalen Green has outscored 22.5 points in just 18.8% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Jalen Green is averaging 21.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jalen Green has remained below 22.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-115)
- When playing at home, Zach LaVine has averaged 20.2 points per game.
- Zach LaVine has gone over 22.5 points 10 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 20.0%.
- Through 28 games, LaVine has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.3% of the time.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 29 games, Sengün has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.6% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Alperen Sengün has averaged 14.6 points per game.
- Alperen Sengün has gone over 13.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Patrick Williams Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-130)
- Patrick Williams has failed to surpass 11.5 points 17 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 73.91%.
- Through 32 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 25.0% of the time.
- Patrick Williams has remained below 11.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.