Check out our free Rockets vs Kings prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Sacramento. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Rockets vs Kings NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Houston Rockets at Sacramento Kings
- Where: Sacramento at Golden 1 Center
- Date: Friday, January 13th
- Betting Odds SAC -9.5, HOU +352 | SAC -450 O/U 238.5
Rockets vs Kings ATS Pick: SAC -9.5
- Sacramento has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- The Kings have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- Sacramento has a 2-0-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Sacramento has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Jalen Green Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-110)
- For the season, Jalen Green is averaging 21.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Jalen Green has averaged 20.3 points per game.
- Jalen Green has remained below 24.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Kevin Huerter Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kevin Huerter has failed to surpass 15.5 points 9 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 47.37%.
- Through 38 games, Huerter has surpassed today’s scoring prop exactly half of the time.
- Kevin Huerter has gone over 15.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- In his most recent game, Jabari Smith Jr. scored 8 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has failed to surpass today’s prop of 12.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has failed to surpass 12.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.52%.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Domantas Sabonis has outscored 21.5 points in just 28.6% of his games at home.
- Domantas Sabonis has remained below 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Domantas Sabonis has gone over 21.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 25.0%.