Check out our free Rockets vs Nets prop picks for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Rockets vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Wednesday, March 29th
- Betting Odds: BKN -10.5, HOU +433 | BKN -599 O/U 229.0
Rockets vs Nets ATS Pick: BKN -10.5
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 home games.
- Brooklyn has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Brooklyn is 4-1 vs the spread.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120)
- Cameron Johnson has remained below 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Cameron Johnson has remained below 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Cameron Johnson has outscored 15.5 points in just 33.3% of his games at home.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Spencer Dinwiddie is averaging 17.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has failed to surpass 18.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.89%.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 18.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has gone over 16.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Kevin Porter Jr. has gone over 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Kevin Porter Jr. has gone over 16.5 points 32 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.25%.
Royce O’Neale Prop Pick: Over 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing at home, Royce O’Neale has averaged 8.9 points per game.
- Royce O’Neale has gone over today’s prop of 7.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 70 games, O’Neale has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.4% of the time.