Check out our free Rockets vs Pacers prop picks for this NBA game in Indianapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Rockets vs Pacers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Houston Rockets at Indiana Pacers
- Where: Indianapolis at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Date: Thursday, March 9th
- Betting Odds: IND -9.5, HOU +331 | IND -432 O/U 236.0
Rockets vs Pacers ATS Pick: IND -9.5
- Indiana has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Pacers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- The Pacers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Indiana has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105)
- For the season, Kenyon Martin Jr. is averaging 12.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Kenyon Martin Jr. has averaged 12.6 points per game.
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has failed to surpass 14.5 points 26 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.41%.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Alperen Sengün has remained below 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Alperen Sengün has remained below 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Alperen Sengün has outscored 15.5 points in just 38.7% of his games on the road.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has gone over 12.5 points 25 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 32.0%.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has remained below 12.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 62 games, Smith Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.9% of the time.
Jalen Green Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Jalen Green has remained below 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Jalen Green has gone over 23.5 points 23 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 30.43%.
- When playing on the road, Jalen Green has averaged 19.5 points per game.