Check out our free Rockets vs Pelicans prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Rockets vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Houston Rockets at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Wednesday, January 4th
- Betting Odds NO -7, HOU +226 | NO -280 O/U 229.0
Rockets vs Pelicans ATS Pick: NO -7
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, New Orleans is 3-2 vs the spread.
- New Orleans has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- New Orleans has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- The Pelicans are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Herbert Jones Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115)
- Through 25 games, Jones has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.0% of the time.
- Herbert Jones has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Herbert Jones has failed to surpass 11.5 points 9 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 64.29%.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Through 37 games, Valanciunas has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 21.6% of the time.
- Jonas Valanciunas has remained below 16.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Jonas Valanciunas has outscored 16.5 points in just 15.0% of his games at home.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- When playing on the road, Jabari Smith Jr. has averaged 11.3 points per game.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has outscored 12.5 points in just 44.4% of his games on the road.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (+110.0)
- When playing at home, CJ McCollum has averaged 21.3 points per game.
- CJ McCollum has remained below 24.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- CJ McCollum has outscored 24.5 points in just 33.3% of his games at home.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!