Check out our free Rockets vs Thunder prop picks for this NBA game in Oklahoma City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Rockets vs Thunder NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Houston Rockets at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Where: Oklahoma City at Paycom Center
- Date: Saturday, February 4th
- Betting Odds: OKC -10, HOU +354 | OKC -452 O/U 231.5
Rockets vs Thunder ATS Pick: HOU +10
- Houston has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Houston has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Rockets are 3-0 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- Houston has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Prop Pick: Under 32.5 Total Points (-120)
- In his most recent game, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 24 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- For the season, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 30.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has outscored 32.5 points in just 45.5% of his games at home.
Kenyon Martin Jr. Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- When playing on the road, Kenyon Martin Jr. has averaged 12.6 points per game.
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has remained below 16.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has outscored 16.5 points in just 26.9% of his games on the road.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- When playing on the road, Jabari Smith Jr. has averaged 11.9 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Jabari Smith Jr. scored 14 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has failed to surpass 14.5 points 26 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.22%.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Josh Giddey has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Josh Giddey has averaged 15.1 points per game.
- Josh Giddey has gone over 19.5 points 13 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 38.46%.