Check out our free Spurs vs Bulls prop picks for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Spurs vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: San Antonio Spurs at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Monday, February 6th
- Betting Odds: CHI -10.5, SA +397 | CHI -530 O/U 238.0
Spurs vs Bulls ATS Pick: CHI -10.5
- The Bulls are 3-0 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Chicago has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- The Bulls have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-115)
- Zach LaVine has outscored 25.5 points in just 23.1% of his games at home.
- Zach LaVine has remained below 25.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 48 games, LaVine has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.3% of the time.
Patrick Williams Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Patrick Williams has failed to surpass today’s prop of 11.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Patrick Williams has failed to surpass 11.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 69.44%.
- For the season, Patrick Williams is averaging 10.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Keita Bates-Diop Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Through 39 games, Bates-Diop has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 25.6% of the time.
- For the season, Keita Bates-Diop is averaging 7.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Keita Bates-Diop has averaged 8.3 points per game.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 49 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.1% of the time.
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 25.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 25.5 points 27 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.56%.