Check out our free Spurs vs Celtics prop picks for this NBA game in Boston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Spurs vs Celtics NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: San Antonio Spurs at Boston Celtics
- Where: Boston at TD Garden
- Date: Sunday, March 26th
- Betting Odds: BOS -16, SA +940 | BOS -1703 O/U 232.5
Spurs vs Celtics ATS Pick: BOS -16
- The Celtics have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- The Celtics are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- The Celtics’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Boston has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Zach Collins Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-105)
- Zach Collins has outscored 13.5 points in just 25.9% of his games on the road.
- Zach Collins has failed to surpass 13.5 points 27 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 67.5%.
- Through 59 games, Collins has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.5% of the time.
Devin Vassell Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+100)
- For the season, Devin Vassell is averaging 18.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 37 games, Vassell has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.5% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Devin Vassell has averaged 18.6 points per game.
Jaylen Brown Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (-110)
- Jaylen Brown has failed to surpass today’s prop of 27.5 points in 4 straight games.
- Jaylen Brown has remained below 27.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Jaylen Brown scored 27 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Marcus Smart Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-130)
- In his most recent game, Marcus Smart scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- For the season, Marcus Smart is averaging 11.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Marcus Smart has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.