Check out our free Spurs vs Grizzlies prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Spurs vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Wednesday, January 11th
- Betting Odds MEM -13.5, SA +634 | MEM -971 O/U 238.0
Spurs vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: SA +13.5
- San Antonio has a 3-0 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Spurs’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- San Antonio has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, San Antonio is 6-4 vs the spread.
Steven Adams Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-130)
- Steven Adams has remained below 9.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Steven Adams has gone over 9.5 points 13 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 38.46%.
- Through 36 games, Adams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.1% of the time.
Desmond Bane Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Desmond Bane has outscored 20.5 points in just 40.0% of his games at home.
- Desmond Bane has remained below 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- In his most recent game, Desmond Bane scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Ja Morant Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Ja Morant has outscored 27.5 points in 56.2% of his games at home.
- Ja Morant has gone over 27.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Ja Morant has gone over 27.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Pick: Over 16.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has gone over 16.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has outscored 16.5 points in 53.8% of his games at home.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has gone over 16.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.