Check out our free Spurs vs Trail Blazers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: San Antonio Spurs at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Monday, January 23rd
- Betting Odds POR -8, SA +272 | POR -345 O/U 240.5
Spurs vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: SA +8
- San Antonio has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Spurs’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- San Antonio has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- San Antonio has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Jerami Grant Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-115)
- Jerami Grant has remained below 20.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Jerami Grant scored 19 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jerami Grant has failed to surpass 20.5 points 11 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
Damian Lillard Prop Pick: Under 31.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Damian Lillard has failed to surpass today’s prop of 31.5 points in 2 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Damian Lillard scored 24 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- For the season, Damian Lillard is averaging 29.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Josh Hart Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Josh Hart has remained below 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 44 games, Hart has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.9% of the time.
- When playing at home, Josh Hart has averaged 9.1 points per game.
Jusuf Nurkic Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jusuf Nurkic has remained below 14.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Jusuf Nurkic has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Jusuf Nurkic has failed to surpass 14.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.64%.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!