Check out our free Suns vs Celtics prop picks for this NBA game in Boston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Suns vs Celtics NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Phoenix Suns at Boston Celtics
- Where: Boston at TD Garden
- Date: Friday, February 3rd
- Betting Odds: BOS -9.5, PHO +349 | BOS -450 O/U 221.5
Suns vs Celtics ATS Pick: PHO +9.5
- Phoenix has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Suns are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Suns’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Phoenix has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
Jaylen Brown Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100)
- Jaylen Brown has gone over 25.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 46 games, Brown has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.7% of the time.
- When playing at home, Jaylen Brown has averaged 28.2 points per game.
Al Horford Prop Pick: Over 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Al Horford is averaging 9.4 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Al Horford has gone over 7.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.0%.
- Al Horford has outscored 7.5 points in 64.0% of his games at home.
Jayson Tatum Prop Pick: Over 30.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing at home, Jayson Tatum has averaged 32.8 points per game.
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 30.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Jayson Tatum has gone over 30.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Mikal Bridges Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 53 games, Bridges has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.7% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Mikal Bridges has averaged 16.6 points per game.
- Mikal Bridges has gone over 18.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.0%.