Check out our free Suns vs Grizzlies prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Suns vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Phoenix Suns at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Monday, January 16th
- Betting Odds MEM -10.5, PHO +405 | MEM -550 O/U 228.5
Suns vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: MEM -10.5
- Memphis has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Memphis has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Grizzlies’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- Memphis has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Deandre Ayton Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-115)
- Deandre Ayton has failed to surpass 17.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 59.09%.
- Through 38 games, Ayton has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.1% of the time.
- Deandre Ayton has remained below 17.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Mikal Bridges Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Mikal Bridges has gone over 16.5 points 16 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 31.25%.
- Mikal Bridges has remained below 16.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Mikal Bridges has outscored 16.5 points in just 39.1% of his games on the road.
Torrey Craig Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- In his most recent game, Torrey Craig scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Torrey Craig has failed to surpass 9.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.87%.
- Torrey Craig has outscored 9.5 points in just 47.6% of his games on the road.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!