Check out our free Suns vs Pistons prop picks for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Suns vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Phoenix Suns at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Saturday, February 4th
- Betting Odds: PHO -5, PHO -195 | DET +161 O/U 227.0
Suns vs Pistons ATS Pick: DET +5
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Detroit is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Detroit has a 8-2 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Detroit has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Pistons’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has gone over 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 50 games, Bogdanovic has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.0% of the time.
- When playing at home, Bojan Bogdanovic has averaged 22.0 points per game.
Jaden Ivey Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jaden Ivey has gone over 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Jaden Ivey has outscored 15.5 points in 56.5% of his games at home.
- Jaden Ivey has gone over 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Chris Paul Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Chris Paul has failed to surpass today’s prop of 16.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 33 games, Paul has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.3% of the time.
- For the season, Chris Paul is averaging 14.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Deandre Ayton Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Deandre Ayton is averaging 17.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Deandre Ayton has failed to surpass 19.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 53.85%.
- When playing on the road, Deandre Ayton has averaged 17.1 points per game.