Check out our free Thunder vs Bulls prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Friday, January 13th
- Betting Odds CHI -4.5, OKC +156 | CHI -190 O/U 234.5
Thunder vs Bulls ATS Pick: OKC +4.5
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Oklahoma City is 8-2 vs the spread.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City has a 2-0-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105)
- Nikola Vucevic has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Nikola Vucevic is averaging 16.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 42 games, Vucevic has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.0% of the time.
Patrick Williams Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Patrick Williams has outscored 13.5 points in just 25.0% of his games at home.
- Patrick Williams has failed to surpass 13.5 points 30 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 85.71%.
- For the season, Patrick Williams is averaging 9.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Luguentz Dort Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Luguentz Dort has remained below 13.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Luguentz Dort scored 4 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing on the road, Luguentz Dort has averaged 12.1 points per game.
Ayo Dosunmu Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Ayo Dosunmu has outscored 11.5 points in just 38.9% of his games at home.
- Through 40 games, Dosunmu has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 27.5% of the time.
- For the season, Ayo Dosunmu is averaging 9.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!