Check out our free Thunder vs Clippers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Thursday, March 23rd
- Betting Odds: LAC -4, OKC +146 | LAC -175 O/U 232.0
Thunder vs Clippers ATS Pick: OKC +4
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 road games.
- Oklahoma City has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Pick: Under 29.5 Total Points (-110)
- Kawhi Leonard has failed to surpass 29.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 65.52%.
- When playing at home, Kawhi Leonard has averaged 24.4 points per game.
- For the season, Kawhi Leonard is averaging 23.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Russell Westbrook Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Russell Westbrook has failed to surpass today’s prop of 17.5 points in 7 straight games.
- Russell Westbrook has failed to surpass 17.5 points 33 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 76.74%.
- In his most recent game, Russell Westbrook scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jalen Williams Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Jalen Williams has outscored 15.5 points in just 24.2% of his games on the road.
- Jalen Williams has remained below 15.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 66 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.3% of the time.
Isaiah Joe Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Isaiah Joe has remained below 10.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing on the road, Isaiah Joe has averaged 9.2 points per game.
- For the season, Isaiah Joe is averaging 9.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.