Check out our free Thunder vs Clippers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Tuesday, March 21st
- Betting Odds: LAC -6.5, OKC +215 | LAC -261 O/U 238.5
Thunder vs Clippers ATS Pick: LAC -6.5
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Los Angeles has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 4-1 vs the spread.
Paul George Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-125)
- Paul George has gone over 26.5 points 19 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 42.11%.
- Paul George has remained below 26.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 55 games, George has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 34.5% of the time.
Jalen Williams Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- In his most recent game, Jalen Williams scored 5 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- For the season, Jalen Williams is averaging 13.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 65 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.0% of the time.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Pick: Under 28.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- When playing at home, Kawhi Leonard has averaged 24.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Kawhi Leonard scored 24 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 43 games, Leonard has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 34.9% of the time.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Prop Pick: Over 31.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has outscored 31.5 points in 54.8% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 40 points.
- Through 60 games, Gilgeous-Alexander has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.3% of the time.