Check out our free Thunder vs Heat prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Miami. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Heat NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Miami Heat
- Where: Miami at FTX Arena
- Date: Tuesday, January 10th
- Betting Odds MIA -2.5, OKC +116 | MIA -139 O/U 222.5
Thunder vs Heat ATS Pick: MIA -2.5
- The Heat’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- The Heat are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Miami is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Heat’s have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (-105)
- Josh Giddey has gone over 15.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 35 games, Giddey has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.4% of the time.
- Josh Giddey has failed to surpass 15.5 points 5 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 31.25%.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Prop Pick: Over 30.5 Total Points (-105)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has outscored 30.5 points in 66.7% of his games on the road.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has gone over 30.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 36 games, Gilgeous-Alexander has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.3% of the time.
Luguentz Dort Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (-125)
- In his most recent game, Luguentz Dort outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 18 points.
- Through 39 games, Dort has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.3% of the time.
- Luguentz Dort has gone over 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.