Check out our free Thunder vs Lakers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Tuesday, February 7th
- Betting Odds: LAL -6.5, OKC +208 | LAL -260 O/U 239.0
Thunder vs Lakers ATS Pick: OKC +6.5
- Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Oklahoma City is 7-3 vs the spread.
- Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
Russell Westbrook Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+100)
- Russell Westbrook has gone over 13.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Russell Westbrook has averaged 17.1 points per game.
- For the season, Russell Westbrook is averaging 15.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
LeBron James Prop Pick: Under 32.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- LeBron James has failed to surpass 32.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 67.86%.
- LeBron James has failed to surpass today’s prop of 32.5 points in 3 straight games.
- LeBron James has remained below 32.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Josh Giddey is averaging 16.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Josh Giddey has remained below 17.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Josh Giddey scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jalen Williams Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- When playing on the road, Jalen Williams has averaged 10.2 points per game.
- Through 49 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 49.0% of the time.
- Jalen Williams has failed to surpass 11.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.