Check out our free Thunder vs Mavericks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Dallas. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Mavericks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
- Where: Dallas at American Airlines Center
- Date: Monday, December 12th
- Betting Odds DAL -8.5, OKC +288 | DAL -365 O/U 228.5
Thunder vs Mavericks ATS Pick: OKC +8.5
- Oklahoma City has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Oklahoma City is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Luka Doncic Prop Pick: Over 31.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 24 games, Doncic has surpassed today’s scoring prop 66.7% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Luka Doncic outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 33 points.
- When playing at home, Luka Doncic has averaged 34.6 points per game.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Dorian Finney-Smith is averaging 8.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Dorian Finney-Smith scored 0 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Dorian Finney-Smith has remained below 9.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Tim Hardaway Jr. Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has failed to surpass 15.5 points 8 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.54%.
- For the season, Tim Hardaway Jr. is averaging 13.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 25 games, Hardaway Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 44.0% of the time.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Prop Pick: Over 28.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has averaged 30.7 points per game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has gone over 28.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 30.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.