Check out our free Thunder vs Nets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Sunday, January 15th
- Betting Odds BKN -5, OKC +168 | BKN -204 O/U 229.5
Thunder vs Nets ATS Pick: OKC +5
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
- The Thunder have covered the spread in each of their last 5 games.
- Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Oklahoma City is 8-2 vs the spread.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-135)
- In his most recent game, Nicolas Claxton scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Nicolas Claxton has failed to surpass 13.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.0%.
- Nicolas Claxton has outscored 13.5 points in just 35.3% of his games at home.
Ben Simmons Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-155.0)
- When playing at home, Ben Simmons has averaged 6.8 points per game.
- For the season, Ben Simmons is averaging 7.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Ben Simmons scored 0 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Under 29.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Through 31 games, Irving has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 29.0% of the time.
- Kyrie Irving has outscored 29.5 points in just 29.4% of his games at home.
- Kyrie Irving has failed to surpass today’s prop of 29.5 points in 7 straight games.
Joe Harris Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Joe Harris has gone over 11.5 points 8 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Joe Harris has remained below 11.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 34 games, Harris has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 23.5% of the time.