Check out our free Thunder vs Rockets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Houston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Rockets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Houston Rockets
- Where: Houston at Toyota Center
- Date: Wednesday, February 1st
- Betting Odds OKC -5.5, OKC -213 | HOU +177 O/U 232.0
Thunder vs Rockets ATS Pick: OKC -5.5
- Oklahoma City has a 8-2 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Oklahoma City is 4-1 vs the spread.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125)
- Alperen Sengün has failed to surpass 20.5 points 28 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 80.0%.
- For the season, Alperen Sengün is averaging 15.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 45 games, Sengün has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 20.0% of the time.
Eric Gordon Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Eric Gordon has remained below 15.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Eric Gordon has outscored 15.5 points in just 14.3% of his games at home.
- For the season, Eric Gordon is averaging 12.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jalen Williams Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Jalen Williams has gone over 14.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 35.71%.
- Through 46 games, Williams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.4% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Jalen Williams has averaged 10.4 points per game.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Josh Giddey is averaging 16.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 45 games, Giddey has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.2% of the time.
- Josh Giddey has remained below 17.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.