Check out our free Thunder vs Warriors prop picks for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Thunder vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Monday, February 6th
- Betting Odds: GS -4, OKC +140 | GS -168 O/U 235.0
Thunder vs Warriors ATS Pick: OKC +4
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Oklahoma City is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Oklahoma City has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-110)
- Klay Thompson has remained below 24.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Klay Thompson has failed to surpass 24.5 points 20 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 74.07%.
- For the season, Klay Thompson is averaging 20.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Josh Giddey has remained below 18.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 47 games, Giddey has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.9% of the time.
- For the season, Josh Giddey is averaging 16.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jordan Poole Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 53 games, Poole has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.5% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Jordan Poole scored 3 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jordan Poole has outscored 23.5 points in just 38.5% of his games at home.
Draymond Green Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- For the season, Draymond Green is averaging 8.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 47 games, Green has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.2% of the time.
- When playing at home, Draymond Green has averaged 7.6 points per game.