Check out our free Timberwolves vs Bulls prop picks for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Timberwolves vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Friday, March 17th
- Betting Odds: CHI -2.5, MIN +119 | CHI -142 O/U 224.5
Timberwolves vs Bulls ATS Pick: MIN +2.5
- The Timberwolves’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
- Minnesota has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Minnesota has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Timberwolves’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
Patrick Beverley Prop Pick: Under 6.5 Total Points (-115)
- Patrick Beverley has remained below 6.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- In his most recent game, Patrick Beverley scored 3 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Patrick Beverley has averaged 3.6 points per game.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over today’s prop of 23.5 points in 2 straight games.
- DeMar DeRozan has gone over 23.5 points 35 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.0%.
- In his most recent game, DeMar DeRozan outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 33 points.
Rudy Gobert Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Rudy Gobert has gone over 14.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Rudy Gobert has gone over 14.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 58 games, Gobert has surpassed today’s scoring prop 53.4% of the time.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (+105.0)
- For the season, Zach LaVine is averaging 24.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 64 games, LaVine has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.5% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Zach LaVine scored 25 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.