Check out our free Timberwolves vs Grizzlies prop picks for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Friday, February 10th
- Betting Odds: MEM -7, MIN +210 | MEM -260 O/U 234.5
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: MIN +7
- Minnesota has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Timberwolves’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Minnesota is 8-2 vs the spread.
- Minnesota has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
Anthony Edwards Prop Pick: Under 29.5 Total Points (-125)
- Anthony Edwards has outscored 29.5 points in just 26.9% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Anthony Edwards is averaging 24.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Anthony Edwards has remained below 29.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Desmond Bane Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- In his most recent game, Desmond Bane scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 32 games, Bane has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.8% of the time.
- Desmond Bane has outscored 21.5 points in just 43.8% of his games at home.
Dillon Brooks Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Dillon Brooks has failed to surpass 12.5 points 8 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 44.44%.
- Through 49 games, Brooks has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.2% of the time.
- For the season, Dillon Brooks is averaging 15.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Ja Morant Prop Pick: Under 28.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Ja Morant has gone over 28.5 points 19 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 26.32%.
- Ja Morant has remained below 28.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Ja Morant is averaging 27.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.