Check out our free Timberwolves vs Jazz prop picks for this NBA game in Salt Lake City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves at Utah Jazz
- Where: Salt Lake City at Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Date: Wednesday, February 8th
- Betting Odds: UTA -5.5, MIN +177 | UTA -216 O/U 236.5
Timberwolves vs Jazz ATS Pick: UTA -5.5
- Utah has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Utah is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Utah has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-120)
- In his most recent game, Lauri Markkanen scored 19 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Lauri Markkanen has remained below 26.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Lauri Markkanen is averaging 24.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
D’Angelo Russell Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- In his most recent game, D’Angelo Russell scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- D’Angelo Russell has failed to surpass today’s prop of 19.5 points in 2 straight games.
- For the season, D’Angelo Russell is averaging 17.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Collin Sexton Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 42 games, Sexton has surpassed today’s scoring prop 69.0% of the time.
- Collin Sexton has gone over 11.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Collin Sexton has outscored 11.5 points in 78.3% of his games at home.
Anthony Edwards Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- When playing on the road, Anthony Edwards has averaged 23.9 points per game.
- Anthony Edwards has failed to surpass 27.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 64.71%.
- Anthony Edwards has outscored 27.5 points in just 36.0% of his games on the road.