Check out our free Timberwolves vs Pelicans prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Timberwolves vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Wednesday, January 25th
- Betting Odds NO -2.5, MIN +119 | NO -142 O/U 230.0
Timberwolves vs Pelicans ATS Pick: MIN +2.5
- Minnesota has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Minnesota is 6-4 vs the spread.
- Minnesota has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Minnesota has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-125)
- Jaden McDaniels has outscored 12.5 points in just 31.8% of his games on the road.
- Jaden McDaniels has failed to surpass today’s prop of 12.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Jaden McDaniels has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- CJ McCollum has failed to surpass today’s prop of 23.5 points in 4 straight games.
- CJ McCollum has failed to surpass 23.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 70.37%.
- For the season, CJ McCollum is averaging 21.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kyle Anderson Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Through 38 games, Anderson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 34.2% of the time.
- Kyle Anderson has outscored 9.5 points in just 27.8% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Kyle Anderson scored 2 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Jonas Valanciunas has failed to surpass today’s prop of 15.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Jonas Valanciunas has failed to surpass 15.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.33%.
- In his most recent game, Jonas Valanciunas scored 14 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.