Check out our free Timberwolves vs Rockets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Houston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Timberwolves vs Rockets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets
- Where: Houston at Toyota Center
- Date: Monday, January 23rd
- Betting Odds MIN -5.5, MIN -215 | HOU +177 O/U 234.0
Timberwolves vs Rockets ATS Pick: MIN -5.5
- Minnesota has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Minnesota has a 8-2 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- The Timberwolves’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Jalen Green Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-125)
- Jalen Green has remained below 24.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 45 games, Green has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.6% of the time.
- When playing at home, Jalen Green has averaged 23.2 points per game.
Anthony Edwards Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Anthony Edwards is averaging 24.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Anthony Edwards has gone over 26.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Anthony Edwards has remained below 26.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Jaden McDaniels has failed to surpass 12.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 59.26%.
- Jaden McDaniels has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Jaden McDaniels has outscored 12.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Alperen Sengün has outscored 18.5 points in just 38.9% of his games at home.
- Alperen Sengün has remained below 18.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Alperen Sengün has gone over 18.5 points 11 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 27.27%.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!