Check out our free Timberwolves vs Rockets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Houston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Timberwolves vs Rockets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves at Houston Rockets
- Where: Houston at Toyota Center
- Date: Sunday, January 8th
- Betting Odds MIN -2, MIN -132 | HOU +110 O/U 230.0
Timberwolves vs Rockets ATS Pick: MIN -2
- Minnesota has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- The Timberwolves are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Minnesota has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Jabari Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-125)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has failed to surpass 12.5 points 11 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 52.38%.
- Jabari Smith Jr. has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Jabari Smith Jr. scored 3 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Over 13.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Alperen Sengün has gone over 13.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.89%.
- In his most recent game, Alperen Sengün outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 20 points.
- When playing at home, Alperen Sengün has averaged 14.9 points per game.
Eric Gordon Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Eric Gordon has gone over today’s prop of 11.5 points in 4 straight games.
- Eric Gordon has gone over 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Eric Gordon has gone over 11.5 points 18 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.56%.
Jalen Green Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Jalen Green is averaging 21.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 39 games, Green has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.0% of the time.
- Jalen Green has gone over 22.5 points 16 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 37.5%.