Check out our free Timberwolves vs Warriors prop picks for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Timberwolves vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Minnesota Timberwolves at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Sunday, February 26th
- Betting Odds: GS -2.5, MIN +116 | GS -139 O/U 234.0
Timberwolves vs Warriors ATS Pick: MIN +2.5
- Minnesota has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Minnesota is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Timberwolves are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Timberwolves’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
Jordan Poole Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-105)
- Jordan Poole has remained below 24.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Jordan Poole has outscored 24.5 points in just 26.7% of his games at home.
- Jordan Poole has failed to surpass today’s prop of 24.5 points in 2 straight games.
Draymond Green Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- Through 53 games, Green has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.8% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Draymond Green scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Draymond Green has failed to surpass 9.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 63.64%.
Kyle Anderson Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Kyle Anderson has outscored 10.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- Through 49 games, Anderson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.6% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Kyle Anderson has averaged 8.4 points per game.
Mike Conley Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- For the season, Mike Conley is averaging 10.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Mike Conley has outscored 12.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- Mike Conley has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.