Check out our free Trail Blazers vs Bulls prop picks for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Trail Blazers vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Portland Trail Blazers at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Saturday, February 4th
- Betting Odds: CHI -4.5, POR +154 | CHI -185 O/U 234.0
Trail Blazers vs Bulls ATS Pick: POR +4.5
- Portland has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Trail Blazers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Portland has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Trail Blazers are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
Drew Eubanks Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-120)
- When playing on the road, Drew Eubanks has averaged 5.4 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Drew Eubanks scored 5 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Drew Eubanks has failed to surpass 7.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 69.44%.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Zach LaVine has failed to surpass today’s prop of 24.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Zach LaVine has remained below 24.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Zach LaVine has averaged 21.4 points per game.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- When playing at home, Nikola Vucevic has averaged 17.3 points per game.
- Nikola Vucevic has outscored 19.5 points in just 24.0% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Nikola Vucevic scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Josh Hart Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 49 games, Hart has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.8% of the time.
- Josh Hart has gone over 10.5 points 18 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Josh Hart has remained below 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.