Check out our free Trail Blazers vs Nuggets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Denver. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Portland Trail Blazers at Denver Nuggets
- Where: Denver at Ball Arena
- Date: Tuesday, January 17th
- Betting Odds DEN -6.5, POR +207 | DEN -261 O/U 238.5
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets ATS Pick: DEN -6.5
- Denver has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Denver is 3-1-1 vs the spread.
- Denver has a 7-2-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Denver has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Jamal Murray Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-125)
- Jamal Murray has outscored 19.5 points in just 35.0% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Jamal Murray has averaged 18.2 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Jamal Murray scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Michael Porter Jr. outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 16 points.
- Michael Porter Jr. has gone over 15.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 29 games, Porter Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.6% of the time.
Anfernee Simons Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Anfernee Simons has failed to surpass 20.5 points 6 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 33.33%.
- For the season, Anfernee Simons is averaging 21.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Anfernee Simons has outscored 20.5 points in 54.5% of his games on the road.
Jerami Grant Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Jerami Grant has remained below 20.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Jerami Grant scored 20 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jerami Grant has remained below 20.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.