Check out our free Trail Blazers vs Pelicans prop picks for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Portland Trail Blazers at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Sunday, March 12th
- Betting Odds: POR -2, POR -128 | NO +107 O/U 230.5
Trail Blazers vs Pelicans ATS Pick: POR -2
- Portland has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Portland is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Trail Blazers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Portland is 6-4 vs the spread.
Jerami Grant Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+150)
- For the season, Jerami Grant is averaging 20.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Jerami Grant has gone over 19.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jerami Grant has gone over 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Trey Murphy III Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Trey Murphy III has remained below 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, Trey Murphy III is averaging 12.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Trey Murphy III has averaged 13.8 points per game.
Damian Lillard Prop Pick: Under 31.5 Total Points (+105.0)
- In his most recent game, Damian Lillard scored 22 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Damian Lillard has outscored 31.5 points in just 40.0% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Damian Lillard has averaged 29.9 points per game.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- CJ McCollum has remained below 24.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- CJ McCollum has gone over 24.5 points 19 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 42.11%.
- Through 60 games, McCollum has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 31.7% of the time.