Check out our free Warriors vs Bulls prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Sunday, January 15th
- Betting Odds GS -5, GS -189 | CHI +157 O/U 238.0
Warriors vs Bulls ATS Pick: CHI +5
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Chicago is 9-1 vs the spread.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- Chicago has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Andrew Wiggins Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+150)
- In his most recent game, Andrew Wiggins outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 16 points.
- Andrew Wiggins has gone over 15.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 66.67%.
- Through 25 games, Wiggins has surpassed today’s scoring prop 64.0% of the time.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Stephen Curry has failed to surpass 26.5 points 1 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 9.09%.
- Through 28 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.7% of the time.
- When playing on the road, Stephen Curry has averaged 29.7 points per game.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- When playing on the road, Klay Thompson has averaged 16.9 points per game.
- Through 33 games, Thompson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.4% of the time.
- Klay Thompson has outscored 21.5 points in just 20.0% of his games on the road.
Draymond Green Prop Pick: Over 6.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, Draymond Green has averaged 8.2 points per game.
- Through 38 games, Green has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.6% of the time.
- For the season, Draymond Green is averaging 7.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.