Check out our free Warriors vs Clippers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Tuesday, February 14th
- Betting Odds: LAC -8.5, GS +265 | LAC -333 O/U 227.5
Warriors vs Clippers ATS Pick: LAC -8.5
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 home games.
- The Clippers’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Marcus Morris Sr. Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has gone over 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 51 games, Morris Sr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.8% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Marcus Morris Sr. outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 15 points.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kawhi Leonard has gone over 22.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Kawhi Leonard has outscored 22.5 points in 53.3% of his games at home.
- Kawhi Leonard has gone over 22.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Paul George Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Paul George has outscored 21.5 points in just 47.1% of his games at home.
- Paul George has failed to surpass today’s prop of 21.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Paul George has remained below 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Terance Mann Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Terance Mann has gone over today’s prop of 9.5 points in 4 straight games.
- When playing at home, Terance Mann has averaged 10.9 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Terance Mann outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 10 points.