Check out our free Warriors vs Clippers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Warriors vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Wednesday, March 15th
- Betting Odds: LAC -2.5, GS +111 | LAC -134 O/U 237.0
Warriors vs Clippers ATS Pick: GS +2.5
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Golden State is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Warriors have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- Golden State has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Golden State has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Stephen Curry Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Total Points (+100)
- Stephen Curry has gone over 27.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Stephen Curry has gone over 27.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 43 games, Curry has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.5% of the time.
Mason Plumlee Prop Pick: Over 7.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Mason Plumlee has failed to surpass 7.5 points 3 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 21.43%.
- Through 66 games, Plumlee has surpassed today’s scoring prop 78.8% of the time.
- Mason Plumlee has gone over 7.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Donte DiVincenzo Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Donte DiVincenzo has outscored 10.5 points in just 40.0% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Donte DiVincenzo scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 59 games, DiVincenzo has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.3% of the time.
Jordan Poole Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Jordan Poole is averaging 20.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Jordan Poole has gone over 19.5 points 38 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.26%.
- In his most recent game, Jordan Poole outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 20 points.